Are you a travel enthusiast? Let your mind drift to the most scenic places of the world. Explore some of the most beautiful places on the planet as we help you unfold the tropical paradise, stunning architectural feats, and small towns that drive thousands of tourists from all the corners of the world.
The world is a beautiful place. If you are looking forward to exploring some of the most scenic locations around the world, browse through our list of the best places to travel 2018:
- Neuschwanstein, Germany: Wish to escape into the real Narnia world? Visit this classic 19th-century castle location in Southern Germany –drawing its inspiration from the real-world Sleeping Beauty Castle of Disneyland. This beautiful, serene German retreat is a top tourist destination during the summer months –symbolizing peace & refuge all over.
- Iceland: Would love to witness the breathtaking Aurora Borealis –also referred to as the Northern Lights once in your life? Experience the natural display of euphoric display of varying shades of all-natural sky colors across the Arctic Sky in Iceland –every year. The Northern Lights in Iceland happen to be one of the most sought-after sights by worldwide tourists –especially during the months of August-September. However, the lights are highly unpredictable. Therefore, make sure that you have plenty of time to explore the unparalleled natural beauty of the universe.
- The Rainbow Mountains, China: Wondering whether this might be true or not? Well, the Rainbow Mountains do exist, and yes, they are colored splendidly –just like a rainbow. The Rainbow Mountains of Zhangye Danxia in China is a sight that you must witness at least once in life. Showing off the potential signs of weathering & erosion explicitly, the Rainbow Mountains are the true instances of pure natural beauty. The dramatic colors & shades across the mountain range are the results of the traces of various minerals in association with the sandstone found in the region.
- Victoria Falls: Look up to the heavenly beauty of the Victoria Falls –located between Zambia & Zimbabwe. The Victoria Falls is the largest waterfall in the world when compared in terms of the total area. The mesmerizing fall is capable of transporting an overwhelming amount of 1,088 cubic meters per second of fresh, milky water down the steep 350-foot
- Bora Bora: This is a pristine island that was once an active volcano. The volcano has now subsequently subsided and resulted in the formation of a barrier reef. The natural reef ecosystem enables the display of pristine, sparkling clear waters. The coral reef ecosystem also provides limit waves –allowing for the protected sanctuary.
Mark the top, scenic locations in your to-visit list!